On May 22nd 2017, MV Yorkshire Belle is 70 years old
Uniquely, a pleasure cruiser commissioned for Bridlington Harbour, remaining there and sailing every season since 1947.
So the the team are busy planning a range of events to celebrate this fabulous acheivement
- A Celebratory Invitate only Cruise, as near to the actual date as possible
- A chance for the supporters and passengers of our 70 Years of Sailing to help us build a 70 Year Memory Collection
- A search for passengers also celebrating their own 70th on the same dates
- A cruise to commemorate Radio 270 and its own celebrations
- A search for families with the most generations sailing on the Belle
- Some of our famous summer evening disco cruises will have a 70s theme
- A week of activities with a celebratory theme during the last week of May;
- To include (not fully agreed yet)
- a 40s style cruise
- 70s themed fancy dress event
There will also be a selection of 70th memorabrilia to celebrate this momentous occasion.
There will be much more to come so watch the website and also the Facebook page